December 24, 2018

PROJECT 12M ~ December 2018

It's my most favorite time of year!  It felt a bit more hectic than usual with the cat drama, the extra holiday parties and our trip to NYC, but we managed to get it mostly done and had a great time with our families!

The annual Christmas pajamas
This year was my niece's first Christmas (she'll be one in January!), it was so fun to include her in some of our Christmas Eve traditions with the boys!

Evie in the mix!

Cutest little reindeer!
Last year I tried to buy David a reindeer onesie to go with his brother's Elf and Santa jammies.  It wasn't easy but I finally found one that was available in a 12.  Well I guess I didn't read the fine print because when it arrived in the mail it was a 12 MONTH onsie!  Meant for a toddler!  I ended up finding an adult sized one and had it shipped and then gifted the baby one to my SIL who was 8 months pregnant with my neice at the time!

Fast forward to this year and it fit her perfectly and she was just adorable in it!  David still had his one from last year and couldn't resist the opportunity to be twinsies with his cousin for this cute picture!


There is a story here...
The annual reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas!



All is calm!

Santa has left the building! And a total miracle that he made it before midnight! 🎅👏🎄

No comments: