December 25, 2018

PROJECT 12M ~ December 2018

Christmas morning!  The boys were so great about letting everyone sleep in until 7am!  They were up around 5am though.

Ready to go downstairs!

Santa gifts have been wrapped in this paper for the last 8 years.  Last night we wrapped the very last gift in this paper. I cannot believe how long it lasted.  I was never able to find it anywhere after I first bought it.

Ready to open some gifts from Santa!

Shaun reads the letter that Santa left!

Merry Christmas 2018

Cousins





Evan had Connor for Kids Secret Santa and he was so excited to give him this shirt!
When you Auntie to give you cash for Christmas you know it's not going to come in an envelope!


Frozen Money!

25 individually wrapped dollar bills!

A perfect medium rare!



Be careful with those cookies, they're FRAGILE!!
Right after Thanksgiving, I sent my sister a message asking her for ideas on what to get my almost 19 year old nephew, my sister told me he really wanted a Golden State Warriors jersey.  I told her I would get that and to not give the idea to anyone else.  Fast forward to a couple days before Christmas and I get a message asking if I ended up getting the jersey because he had told her how he couldn't wait for Christmas morning because he was looking forward to opening up his new jersey so he could wear it for the game they were playing on Christmas night.  She had to make sure that I got the jersey because it was one of the only things he had put on his list and wanted it so badly! 

I assured her it was all set and then as a joke I asked her if I should wrap a decoy gift to punk him!  And she told me that it would be hilarious and to do it.  I started to brainstorm ideas and when I was searching AmazonPrime for joke gifts (because it was 2 days before Christmas eve when this all went down), I came across a funny Reindeer Mankini!  I sent a screen shot to my sister and she immediately called me and told me I had to get the mankini!  I was hesitant because this is my nephew but he's pretty much an adult now and maybe would find it funny.  Unfortunately because I waited too long to hit submit, that particular one wasn't going to arrive in time, but I was able to find a man thong with a fancy bow tie, and she told me to do it!  So I did and this was the reaction! 

When he finally opened the jersey he was stoked!


No comments: