May 1, 2005

I'm Back and I still HATE NJ

Hey all! We're back - awaiting hopefully some good news today about a house that CD and I bid on. I refuse to disclose any information at this time in fear of jinxing myself.

This post is to discuss my hatred of all NJ (yes there is more). I think that God hates me (another discussion for another day) because he put NJ on this earth. CD and I have come to the conclusion that people from NJ do not know how to drive. They suck at it in fact.

Who breaks every ten feet on a god damn highway when the car in front of you is four car lengths away??!! Who drives 10 MPH under the speed limit in the passing lane on a highway??!! And who coasts going uphill in the rain on a highway so that the rest of the traffic has to slow down a break causing serious congestion at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon??!!

The answer to all three questions is the IDIOTS from NJ*. Learn how to F*CKING drive!!!!!!!!!!! And learn how to pump your own gas!!!!!! ARGHHHH you idiots.


*Those of you from NJ - I apologize in advance for my rant...But I am sure this isn't news to you anyway.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

While I agree that NJ is the worst state to drive through, I like not pumping my own gas. Especially in the winter. And the gas prices are so low - I swear its the only reason Pennsylvanians ever go to NJ (except for the shore, which is awesome and really is PA transplanted).

Congrats on the house! Very exciting. Now I can tell Aaron that he was being stupid when he insisted we couldn't buy a house in Philly right after graduation. Well, he wants a loft in a high rise, we couldn't afford that - but a small house, doable.