May 25, 2005

New Member to Blog Family:

Ok so I finally convinced CD that he should start a blog - mostly because I think it would be a fun way for us to stay in touch with the ones we are leaving in a little over a week. You know so they can keep up on what he will be doing next year since he may not ever see the light of day!! It will be a place for him to tell the funny stories of a day in the life of a resident. I am sure there will be many.

Ok so let's be honest - he'll tell me the stories and I will end up posting them online - but it's close enough!

Check it out - http://gotsprue.blogspot.com

Ok I am way too tired right now....must go to bed.

P.S. God Damn the Red Sox.

1 comment:

iyaz said...

Hey, P.J.

Nice work on the site. I see the addition of bullets next to the links. Very classy.