May 22, 2005

New Spidey villain?

Topher Grace, in an effort to launch his movie career, will be leaving That 70's Show. He, along with Ashton Kutcher, will only make guest appearances in the upcoming season. I can only wonder where the show can go with two of the main characters out of the picture, but this is not the point of this posting.

Topher Grace has signed on to be one of two villains in the third installment of the Spider-Man phenomenon. Topher Grace a villain? Wait, he is too cute and sweet to play a villain - I mean just check out his picture to the left. He is so full of boyish charm and cuteness that I just want to pinch his cheeks. How is he going to play a villain?

If you happened to catch his role in Win a Date With Todd Hamilton and In Good Company then you know what I am talking about. He is always the nice guy finishes last type. Looks like I will have to wait until May of 2007 before I can really see if he can pull it off. I am curious I am the only one who thinks this is an odd choice.

No comments: