December 17, 2005

Frankie Says Relax:

Today the Doc and I spent a fabulous day of doing NOTHING! It was fantastic. I got up at 7am as I usually do on the weekends (don't ask me why), cleaned my kitchen and watched some TV. At 10am I woke up the Doc, he has worked without a day off for two straight weeks including three call nights, and he desperately needed to sleep in.

After getting up we got dressed and went out to Roosevelt Blvd for some x-mas shopping and to enjoy a nice lunch at the Olive Garden. Don’t worry we were home in plenty of time for the Patriots game to start! Nothing like Saturday football! It was pure joy to watch the defending super bowl champions in full form crushing the TB Bucs! I see good things for the playoffs. I would guarantee another trip to the super bowl but without Rodney Harrison – well let’s just say I won’t bet the house on it!

After the game was over we drove down the street to the supermarket to pick up some things for a nice dinner of Chicken in a Sherry Mushroom Sauce. It was yummy if I do say so myself. I can get used to this cooking thing again – although the Mandarin House will be very, very disappointed (wink).

Next on our agenda of doing NOTHING we watched the second disc of 24 season 4 which arrived from Netflix today. The show just gets better and better. Although becoming a little more predictable the plot is still just as good! As our day of NOTHING quickly comes to an end (the Doc is on call tomorrow and he’ll be going to bed early) there are only two things left I have to say: Tiki Barber and Larry Johnson you both can kiss my bootie.

I hope that all of you in blogger land had as nice a day as the Doc and me. Only seven more shopping days until Christmas! Now all I have to do is finish my x-mas cards – I got most in the mail but I still have some left…next year I will be more prepared and not run out of cards!

1 comment:

Princess B said...

Yay for nothing!
Let's throw a party--we just have so much nothing to celebrate it's making me smile...a lot!