February 8, 2006

And the Mother of the Year Award Goes To:

Britney Spears...

The infamous pop star was photographed driving down the street with her infant son in her lap. Apparently it has gotten the interest of child services and the police were dispatched to her home.

Rather than take responsibility for her actions she lashed out at the paparazzi.

"Today, I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby," Spears said. "...I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way."

"I love my child and would do anything to protect him."


The article stated she was waiting for her bodyguard and while waiting took the infant out of his car seat. A photographer approached the vehicle (peacefully according to the photography company) and when the bodyguard returned she speed off infant still in lap.

No charges were filed - I guess that's what happens when your filthy stinking rich. If it were you or me - we'd probably be facing some sort of fine/charges. But remember being a celebrity is real hard so we need to cut them these breaks....

No comments: