August 27, 2006

My Eating Machine:

So this is the position I spend most of my day in with my boppy pillow in my lap sitting on my couch with the little guy curled in the boppy. He eats all day long. Just call me Bessy the Cow!

I just spent the week with my mom and it was really nice to have someone here to wait on me hand and foot. I never had to lift a finger! I am slightly spoiled. I had a homemade breakfast every morning, lunch and dinner. She even made a prime rib one night! It was awesome! My mom even cleaned my entire kitchen from top to bottom and did all of our laundry!

Then on Thursday we picked up SIL and she was an added help by vacuuming our upstairs! I don't know what I will do now that they are gone. David and I dropped them off at the airport first thing this morning. I had to make my own breakfast when I got back. I know I am spoiled!

This afternoon the Doc and I will pick up MIL and FIL who will be with us until Wednesday afternoon - then I am on my own. The Doc is on call that day so after noon time it will just be me and David until Thursday afternoon. I suppose that not having someone here to spoil me will help me lose more weight! Like I am going to have time to make myself a hearty breakfast every morning...remember I am a cow! I spend about 60% of my day on the couch feeding the baby!

No comments: