September 29, 2006

David goes to IBC

Today David and I went for a visit to my work to meet my co-workers. Of course they all thought he was just adorable!! Since the only clothes that fit him are his onesies and his pajamas we went and bought a pair of khaki pants at Old Navy yesterday for the occasion! Isn't he handsome! He was on his best behavior at IBC mostly sleeping but he did wake up for everyone to see his cute smile!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWhen we got home I decided to ask David how his day was...the video captures the entire conversation. Obviously he can't really tell me about his day but what makes this clip so cute is that his babble actually sounds like the real words. When I ask him how his day was his babble sounds really close to "it was good" and then when I tell him to say bye it sounds like he says bye!! Maybe it's just me but I swear it's true, but again I leave it up to you to decide!

*video edited for optimal cuteness!

2 comments:

Princess B said...

That was simply adorable!

It does sound like he says it was fun! Simba does that too sometimes. I swear he's learning English, he's so smart. He definitely knows the word "no" and "up" and "brushing" and his name. And when I say, "Who's my boy?" I swear he says, "Me!"

Anonymous said...

well don't worry your not going crazy. It really does sound like he is saying those words. That is to funny.... He is just so cute. Give him a kiss for me. Can't wait to see you guys.