September 19, 2006

My Little Angel:

This past weekend we were in NH for David's baptism. What a wonderful weekend it was. It was nice to see family and friends and introduce our little guy to everyone. We got into town at about 2am. We left Philly around 8:30pm because we were picking up our new car!! We are now the proud owners of a 2007 Toyota Corolla. Saturday morning I got some "me" time and was able to spend the rest of the weekend off duty from being a Mommy (with the exception of feeding time!) I enjoyed every minute of it! Put a baby in a room full of family and friends and I didn't have to hold him once!

On Sunday we had our baptism ceremony. It was really nice and David was an angel. He slept the entire mass and even when the pastor poured the water over his head. His baptism gown is made from my wedding dress. It even includes a cute little bow tie at the top. The woman who made it did a wonderful job, he looked like a little angel. After the ceremony we held a reception back at MIL and FIL's. It was really nice. My Aunt made homemade meatballs and baked ziti and we ordered cold cut platters and mini sandwiches. We couldn't have asked for a better day, it was absolutely gorgeous outside.

Thanks to everyone who was there to share it with us!

2 comments:

Princess B said...

It was such a nice day! David was perfect, and the gown was amazing!

We're so happy to have shared it with you, and proud to be your little angel's Godparents!

I'm also proud he didn't poop or spit up on me--good job buddy!

Anonymous said...

He is defintly a little angel! Adorable!
I can't wait to spend the whole weekend with all of you!