August 13, 2007

He's Growing!

At David's 9 month check up he was in the 10th percentile for his height and weight. He was our little Pee Wee not even fitting into the 9 month cloths.

Today he is pretty much on track. Check out David's 12 Month Stats:

Height: 29 1/2 inches (between 25% and 50%)
Weight: 20 lbs (15%)
Head: 18.5 cm (between 50% and 75%)

He even fits in 12 month clothes! I was disappointed that the cute PJ's I had been getting David from Carter's stop at 9 months. They sell footie's in 12 months but they were pretty lame so we decided to upgrade David to the two piece PJ's. He is so freakin' cute in his new PJ's - I don't miss the old ones at all! The pants are just a touch long but otherwise they fit perfect!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can not wait to see you kids next weekend, oh by the way did I RSVP? Well I will be there!! Count me in!! lots of love to you!!! MUAH!!!