January 12, 2008

The Halfway Point: 20 Weeks!

Today marks the halfway point! It's going by really fast. It's completely uneventful. I am sure that is because I have one already to keep me occupied. David's new favorite thing is to use the coffee table to climb up onto the couch. Fun times!

Here are some halfway point tidbits:

1. I am now big enough that people aren't afraid to ask me "Oh! Are you expecting?" - the Doc said that I should tell them No.

2. My three vices are Italian Hoagies, Reubens and Iced Coffee. Other than that I have been really good about eating better this time around. I WILL NOT gain 50lbs.

3. I am grateful that as of right now I can still sleep on my belly.

4. The Doc is grateful that I haven't had any major meltdowns although there is still plenty of time left for that to happen!

So there you have it. Halfway done and just looking forward to our very busy spring and of course moving back to Boston!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to have my darling sister back.... So if i want to visit i can... Then i can have lots of sleep overs with my boys...Love you guys lots...Your looking great....

Princess B said...

You look fabulous! I can't believe it's already the half way point! Glad to hear it's pretty smooth sailing...

Brian said...

mmmm...reubens....the best sandwich on Earth!!!!!

Nonnie said...

Hi Pam:
You look great. David is adorable as always. So when are you all moving back to the North East? Today it is very cold but the ocean is so blue and water is very high due to the full moon. We had such a great time with Robyn, Ben and of course the kids. What a cutie Owen is all Cuddly and Ms. Maddie is so much fun. Papa and Nonnie certainly had fun with her when she stayed over at our hotel. Robyn looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing you soon and if you need any babysitters you know where we are. Take care and give the Doc my best.
Love Donna