January 11, 2008

Some People Call Me the Space Cowboy:

Tonight the Doc told me that he won a $5 gift card to Dunks while at his Noon Conference. Often on Friday's they have a "question of the day" contest where they submit an answer to a clinical question. Since usually more than one person will get the right answer they add a pop culture bonus question (music, sports, TV, movie related).

Today's bonus question was four song lyrics. He was the only one to get all four correct, in fact he was the only one who got more than two correct. I asked him what they were and he read them off to me. Since he didn't have the option to use Google - I didn't either and I didn't get a single one. Not even the last one, to which he replied "Seriously, that's YOUR kind of music?!"

Below are the four song lyrics that won the Doc his prize:

1. Don't call it a comeback - I been here for years - LL Cool J - Mamma Said Knock You Out
2. In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey - Beck - Loser
3. Load up on guns - Bring your friends - Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
4. Oh Baby Baby, how was I supposed to know - Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

So yeah, the Doc knows the lyrics to Britney Spears songs better than me.

2 comments:

Mis Pretty said...

when you read them like words and not sing, it definitly hard to do!!!! I got the britney spears one tho! As soon as i read ooh baby baby!! haha! It just came out! ha

how are you doing preggo and non preggo wise!??

ps, no i didn't steal your child, but i would love to!! hahah COhen would probably love it too! He has been playing with so many children lately and he loves it.

I'm actually gonna start watching another child, a 16 month little girl starting next week. 2 days a week!! Cohen is gonna have a blast!! When you come home too i'll have to keep David for you guys! We'll be in our own place by summer so that would be awesome!!!!

Charlie said you guys come home in April so maybe we can have a little mini birthday party with you guys for Cohen!!?
talk to you soon!!!

Christina said...

Nice job Charlie; I only got the 'Loser' one.... But more importantly, can we discuss why Charlie knows the lyrics to a Brittany Spears song?!