April 7, 2008

David's Obsession with...ELMO:

For the most part I never put on kids shows for David - mostly for my own sanity. About a couple months ago we started putting on Sesame Street for David while he was eating his breakfast. By the time we turn on the TV the Elmo's World segment begins. Now he recognizes Elmo everywhere - on billboards, in the store...he can't get enough!

The Easter Bunny brought David an Elmo's World DVD and I wish I were kidding when I say that I have seriously watched that DVD a hundred times. Anytime we're home and have the TV on he will hands the remote and say "Elmo". I even bought him a little stuffed Elmo doll which he can't go anywhere without including his spring pictures.

Here are David's latest pictures we had done two weeks ago at JC Penny:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both of them but the bottom one is my favorite....Have a safe trip home can't wait to see you...

Love aunty robyn

Erica said...

Brady's obsession with the Wiggles started that way. It was the only thing on during breakfast while I was getting ready for work. He's more of a doodlebop fan now, his tastes have matured I guess. hahaha