April 4, 2008

Wanna See a Beached Whale?

OK so I am not really a beached whale but I sure feel like it sometimes! Tomorrow I will be 32 weeks. That means I have 8 weeks to go and I still can't wrap my head around it!

At this point my total weight gain has been 20lbs. With David my total weight gain was 50lbs. That would mean that I would need to put on 30lbs in 8 weeks and I won't let myself do that!!

Even though I have been better about my weight gain this time around I feel much more uncomfortable. It must be the way Shaun is positioned. I have been having episodes of shortness of breath and more back pain this time around - two things that never happened with David. Another difference (so far anyway) this time is that I don't have the massive kankles I had with David at this point. Although I think I would rather the kankles than the lower back pain...I don't know....

Anyway this is what a beached whale looks like at 31 weeks 6 days pregnant!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

scottie said wow i think auntys baby is going to fall out of her....LOL...You are looking great can't wait to see you guys, and can't wait for my sleep over with david

Erica said...

You look great pam! I think being more uncomfortable is a second pregnany thing. I was totally the same way with Cameron. just imagine how the third will feel (hahaha) Can't wait to meet the new little guy. Only 8 weeks to go Yay!

Fleno- Sherwood Family said...

You look wonderful, and think of all the pounds that will fall off running around after TWO boys! Hope the move goes well, have you guys found a place up in NH yet? I know a house in Sandown that may be on the market soon.

Andrea said...

You look so great!

I'm involved with blog tag, and I hope it's okay that I've tagged you too!
info: http://andreascollay.blogspot.com/

From fellow IV Aug mommy
~Cody31Tyler29_mom