January 25, 2009

All I Could Do was Laugh:

So David is just a riot. I know I have said this before, but this story proves it. We were in Target yesterday (I know big surprise there) and walking down the aisle with the baby food. Shaun was sitting in the front of the shopping cart and David was walking along beside me. I was looking at the various flavors of jar mush to feed Shaun for the next week when David yells really loud - "MOM, I JUST FARTED!!"

I just laughed to myself and said, "that's nice David" and continued grabbing different jars of baby food. It didn't even phase me because this is his latest milestone (if you want to call it that); announcing to the world when he passes gas. But then he caught me off guard when he yelled "EXCUSE ME".

It was at that moment I realized we were not alone in the aisle when I heard the lady at the other end start cracking up. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and laugh along with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WISH I WAS THERE!!! LOL