January 22, 2009

Snow (and lots of it!)

I have to admit that I am impressed by all the snow that has fallen so far this winter and it's only mid-January! That being said, I love it!! I love looking outside (from the comfort of my warm & toasty living room) and watching the snow fall. It's so pretty the morning after a snow storm and the trees are all covered in white! Since we spent the previous three winters in Philadelphia, we didn't really see much snow. Now that we are back in New England, I made sure that David was prepared with his first pair of snow boots and snow pants.

David has been having a blast playing in the snow, helping Daddy shovel the driveway and sledding at his Grammy and Papa's house.

Here is David watching the very first snow fall this winter:


Helping Daddy shovel:


First time Sledding with his buddy Jesse:


Getting bundled up to play outside with Savanah and Little John:


More sledding!




Ready for more!

No comments: