February 14, 2010

30 Weeks: Shamu's Got Nothing on Me!

Friday marked 30 weeks. We are coming into the home stretch (assuming we have this baby on schedule which we all know doesn't happen!). Everything still going smoothly. I am now seeing the doctor every two weeks and have actually scheduled the rest of my appointments.

On Wednesday I go in for another ultrasound. I love seeing Squishy on the "TV". I was hoping the reason for all these ultrasounds (every six weeks) was because I am considered to be V.I.P since the Doc works at the hospital, sadly however, it's just because I am OLD and FAT! *insert laugh track here*

Yup. Now that THREE is the first number of my age, I am considered slightly more high risk. Then add my BMI into the mix and well...they just want to make sure Baby Evan is growing as he should be! So far so good, and it's no skin off my back. It's been nice seeing him so much!

Not only do I get to see him more but this guy is a mover and a shaker. Not only does he kick, but he shifts from side to side, making himself all comfy cozy, not exactly comfy cozy for Mommy! He has adapted the Rock's signature move, giving me that people's elbow at least twice a day! I did find out at my last appointment he is head down so lets keep our fingers crossed that he stays that way.

1 comment:

Our Beautiful Life said...

You look great! I can't believe baby Evan is almost here! I need to get that gift in the mail!