June 6, 2011

A New Blog, A New Adventure

I am taking my love of photography to the next level. That means practice, practice, practice! Ever since I can remember I have always loved taking pictures. It was with an old school 35mm point and shoot FILM camera (do they even make those anymore!) but still I always carried it with me where ever I went. As anyone who knows me can attest to, I spent hours and hours surrounded by my photos, organizing, labeling and putting them into albums. Now we enter the digital age and I do the same thing, just on a laptop and a beautiful program called Photoshop!

I have a long way to go before I can call myself a pro, but I'll get there and this blog is going to help me along the way. I found a few websites that post weekly photo challenges and I am going to start participating and documenting my results on this blog. From what I have read and been told, this is a great way to work on fine tuning skills! I am excited and I am looking forward to seeing where this takes me!

No comments: