June 20, 2011

I Heart Faces / Let's Hear it For the Boys!

In honor of Father's Day this weeks I Heart Faces Challenge is Let's Hear it for the Boys! Between my husband and three boys, I have plenty of "boy" themed pictures to choose from but I am choosing this one because I snapped it on Father's Day yesterday and it shows off (in my opinion!) why my boys have the best Daddy in the world! I snuck up on their little heart to heart to snap it and the joy on David's face warms my heart!

I am also proud of this picture because I am getting more comfortable shooting manual! I think it shows from a year ago when I first got my first DSLR and basically used it as a fancy point and shoot!





Don't forget to honor all the dads, brothers, uncles, sons, men and boys by stopping over at I Heart Faces and checking out the other great submissions! Or sign up and share your own photo honoring the boys and men in your life!

No comments: