June 13, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge / Bright and Vivid

I was introduced to this site by a friend and decided to check it out when I decided to take my interest in photography to the next level. Today I am entering my very first challenge. I'm a newbie, so I hope I am doing this right!

The challenge is bright and vivid and so I am entering this picture of my one year old Evan with the big red car he couldn't stop playing with at a friends house! Nothing says bright and vivid like a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Car!



Please check out the I Heart Faces website, enter a photo of your own or get inspired by others, like myself, who love photography and want to get better!

5 comments:

Simple Girl said...

Four kids and fourteen years later, we just gave away our cozy coupe! What a sad day! You are at a perfect spot to start these challenges. You will appreciate all the great pictures you have taken of your kids!

http://simplegirlathome.blogspot.com/2011/06/iheartfaces-bright-and-vivid.html

Brigita T Alvarado Photography said...

looks like somebody is having FUN :)

Danyelle said...

This is so fun! My little girl has a cozy coupe, but hers is light pink and blue but many (many) moons ago I had a yellow and red one like that too.

Boston Pam said...

Thank you!! I think these challenges are going to be so fun!

The Lucky Mama said...

What a cutie :)