June 27, 2012

Project 365 - Day 179

Evan's first movie! Today MIL and I took the boys to see Madagascar 3. It was the perfect first movie for Evan since he really enjoys the first 2 "Alex the Lion" movies. We made sure to sit in an aisle that had lots of space so that we could quickly move if Evan got rowdy! He did much better than I thought, he would switch from sitting with me and sitting with MIL. We had to step out once because he was trying to escape from our row, but he came back after a few minutes and finished the movie, but otherwise he did well. He had the people in the row behind us giggling when he stood up to dance during the circus scene.

I'm not sure how he would do with a movie he is unfamiliar with so I'm still debating whether or not I want to attempt taking him to see Brave, but the older 2 really want to go so we'll have to see!

No comments: