July 7, 2012

Project 365 - Day 189

Since we missed the fireworks here in town, I was so excited when my mom mentioned that the place nearby her camp was having them tonight and so we made plans to go!  We were at the camp celebrating my Mom's birthday today and the school was right on my way home.  When we pulled into the middle school, we saw that they not only had fireworks set up, but they had carnival games and rides! We got there early so we set up our blanket and got some treats and played a few games. Here are the boys with Grammy all ready for the fireworks to start! I have to say, Weare, NH may be in the middle of nowhere, but they put on a really great show and we had the best view! The boys had a blast, you wouldn't have even known they were up over an hour past their bedtimes (after having NO naps!), they were so in awe!

No comments: