August 4, 2012

Project 365 - Day 217

Yesterday the Doc and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary! Since this is kind of a big milestone, we decided to plan a nice little weekend getaway to Boston.  We dropped the boys off with my sister for the weekend and headed to the Boston Harbor Hotel, the same hotel we spent our wedding night!  We checked in and headed out to grab some dinner at a really fun Mexican place on the Waterfront.  When we returned to our room we were surprised with a bottle of champagne, some popcorn and chocolate covered strawberries, compliments of the IL's!

I set up this little scene this morning to say thank to MIL and FIL for the lovely anniversary surprise!  I saved the calla lilies so that I could take them home with me as a little memento from this wonderful weekend celebration!
.  

No comments: