December 30, 2012

Project 365 - Day 365

It's the time of year when people, myself included, start thinking about things we want to do in 2013, the plans we want to make, the goals we want to reach, the so-called New Years Resolutions. There are many things I'd like to accomplish in 2013 but today I pledge to do more random acts of kindness, as my family did today, helping to shovel out an elderly neighbor. Do something nice for someone because it's right, not because you want to be recognized or because you want to get a pat on the back.

My husband, his Mom, Sister and Aunt did not see me take this photo, and I didn't tell them about it either. They didn't do this so they could post about it on Facebook or tell all their friends that they are such great people for helping someone in need. They did it because it was the right thing to do and so I challenge everyone, as they reflect on the past year, and make those resolutions to add this one to the mix because the world can never have too much kindness in it.

 Day 29: {1 Photo – 32 Days} December Photo Challenge ~ Resolution!

No comments: