May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Today we celebrated Mother's Day with our second annual Mother's Day brunch!  This years menu included, make your own waffle bar, french toast bake, fruit salad, pancakes, hash browns, eggs, bacon and sausage as well as some muffins.  It was delicious and it's always nice to be able to spend time with our families all together!

The Brunch Spread
Uncle David got all the kids with the whipped cream!
After brunch we had a family Dance Off on Just Dance 4 for the kinect.  Looks like Uncle John was the big winner of the day, but rumor has that since he plays all the time, he's memorized all the moves!
Carter, David and Cohen work it Gangnam Style
My brother and I take a run with Gangnam Style
Uncle John says "Call me Maybe
Grammy is Living La Vida Loca!
And of course, no family gathering of mine is complete without some portraits!

My MIL and SIL
My sister with her son
My SIL with her daughter
My Mom and us kids
MIL with her family

No comments: