March 22, 2006

WTF???

Uh....can someone please explain this to me??!!

Vinatieri Goes to Indy??!!! I am at a loss for words....so I will just post a blurb from the article that broke the disturbing news....

Vinatieri, who twice hit winning kicks in the Super Bowl for the Patriots, replaces former Pro Bowl kicker Mike Vanderjagt. The deal was announced on the team's Web site, though terms weren't immediately available. Messages left with the Patriots and agents for Vinatieri weren't immediately returned.

The Patriots allowed Vinatieri to test free agency rather than putting a franchise designation on him, which would have cost the team $3 million next season

First Johnny Damon goes to the Yankmes and now this??!!! Apparently the Pats don't need the most clutch kicker in the league....ARGHHHHHHHH*!!!!

*That is me screaming really loud and pulling my hair out.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Argh.... Yeah, not cool. Not cool.

I feel bad for whomever has to replace him. As soon as he misses a kick, he's going to be shown the door by the fans.