March 11, 2006

You know what really grinds my gears?*

Now that I am going to be a mother I find myself noticing other mothers and their actions; something I never really gave much thought until now. Last night the Doc and I were out at the Super China Buffet (yes I know super exciting) and because Philadelphia is a very unhealthy city you can find a smoking section in almost every restaurant. Apparently they are working on it but I highly doubt it will pass anytime soon. But I digress.

So what grinded my gears last night – two girls walked into the Super China Buffet no more than my age with a little infant all cute in her infant carrier and they walked straight to the smoking section. UGHHH! I was furious. How can any mother do that to their child? Just because you have the nasty habit doesn’t mean that you need to subject your poor baby to it.

*A Peter Griffinism from Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story

1 comment:

Brian said...

Brady smokes. Is that bad?