April 6, 2006

An A.I. Post:

Ok so yeah - I watch American Idol. I am not even ashamed to admit it...I am, however, ashamed by the voting that has taken place each week?! How is that Bucky has managed to survive week after week?! Or Ace for that matter (well OK I guess Ace is pretty so that is probably how he's doing it)?! I am also annoyed at how boring the last two weeks have been. The best singers are in the bottom three each week. WTF??

The last straw for me was when I read that my most favorite contestant Elliott Yamin was almost eliminated. I know he has bad teeth but he can really sing and he makes my heart melt each week (if only he didn't look like a dear in the headlights when he sings).I know the song selections have been boring and down right terrible but still the point of the show is to find the best singer!!

If you recall last year I boycotted the season when my favorite contestant Nikko Smith was voted off, and I am afraid I may have to do it again. I don't understand...why Bucky and why Ace? What do you people see in them???!!! Looks like the show will be left with a redneck, a pretty boy and a dumb blonde. I didn't realize that I was watching a soon to be rip off of The Simple Life....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello MISS PRINCESS SOPHIA!!!!

I'm just writing to say hello, and ask why you have no pics of david and I on your page...WE ARE IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!! hehe, just kidding (but, seriously we are important!!)

Anyway, all is well with us. We're both busy working and very excited for our spring trip to MIAMI!!! only a week and a half left till we leave on the 20th! I know I am SUPER EXCITED!!!

We're watching the red sox game against the orioles and the red sox are up 14-8 YIPEE!!!! I love the red sox!!!! (david says i'm gay b/c you're probably watching the game but i don't care...i'm bored!)

Well...thats all for now, we're headed to bed, early work day for me tomorrow...BLAH!!!

Love, THE REAL PRINCESS!!!!
and of course her prince (david!)