April 18, 2006

P. Sophie's A Baby Story: 24 Weeks!

6 months! I can't believe it sometimes. Baby David has been using my uterus as a playground and my bladder as a trampoline. His kicks are now strong enough for people to feel. It's pretty much the coolest thing ever!

Next week I will have my glucose tolerance test. Basically that means that I have to drink this liquid that reminds me of extra concentrated orange soda and then they test to see how the body reacts to it. Mmmmm...Yummy...I know you're all jealous.

Right now we're just waiting for the big news from Benny and Robyn. In one week (cross your fingers) Baby Maddie will make her entrance into the world. Good Luck to all three of you!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey princess you look great!! how are you doing getting in some sleep? This is such an exciting time for Enjoy it. can't wait to see you this weekend.