October 17, 2006

Shopping for Boys:

What is the deal with shopping for baby boys? I have been to Target, Old Navy, The Children's Place, Carter's, OshKosh B'Gosh and Babies R Us and I can't seem to dress my child unless I wish to dress him like the picture on the left. So instead our poor child is wearing onsies and pajamas. Old Navy is the best for casual wear but I hate spending 15 bucks on a pair of khaki pants that he will not be able to wear that long. Not to mention that the legs are so long the Doc calls them his "Grandpa Pants".

That is why I am so excited that I am going to have a baby niece that I can shop for! My brother John and his girlfriend Kim are expecting a baby girl Savannah Nicole on February 23! It's going to be hard going into the baby stores now that there is going to be a girl in the family.

I am also going to be getting another nephew my brother David and his girlfriend Krystal are expecting a baby boy Cohen Michael on March 7th. My word of advice is please don't put him in Teddy bears and Plaid it's NOT cute! I must say that while it takes a lot of time searching you can find some cute outfits. It's just not the same as shopping for a little girl!

So congrats to both of my brother's can't wait to spoil them!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

don't worry, there are lots of cute boy clothes out there. Believe me, my mom finds anything and everything cute for brady; she can give you some tips!

Princess B said...

Ha!

I'm so glad you didn't get the Teddy Bear one.

;-)