June 9, 2008

Eviction Eve: Last Night Out

Tomorrow is the big day. Shaun's days as a squater have come to an end. We gave him his chance to come out on his own terms (11 days to be exact) and so now we're smoking him out.

Tonight, thanks to Shaun's late arrival and MIL being in town, I was able to attend the Doc's graduation dinner at the brand new Comcast building. I was excited because I saw this building being constructed from my 40th floor office window. The food was great and the Doc enjoyed the bottomless glasses of wine and beer.

It was fun to get dressed up at 41+ weeks pregnant and have a nice night out.

2 comments:

Mis Pretty said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!! WOOOO WOOOO..COME ON SHAUN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you two!! Well Hope everything is going well as we speak, I am thinking of you four all day today!!! Love you so much!!