September 8, 2008

Fun at the Playground

David, Shaun and I have spent most of our days at the playground. There is a particular playground we frequent because it's all closed in with a gate so David can't escape! Recently he has become more adventurous and started to climb the various ladders. He's pretty good for a little guy but I can't help but be a little nervous watching him!

We've made some new friends by hanging out at the playground and by networking found out about some new activities that begin mid September. It will be nice because otherwise I didn't know what I was going to do with David to keep him busy once it became too cold to play outside.

I am still hoping to sign him up for swimming lessons but the website wasn't very helpful so I'll just have to call to find out more about the programs they offer. We'll probably start that in the winter.

No comments: