September 1, 2008

So Many Pictures So Little Time to Post!

Wow we have been so busy these last couple weeks. I have been meaning to post some of these pictures but just never seemed to have a spare moment. I decided the best thing to do was to post them on this montage.

We have pictures from David's first trip to the Boston Children's Museum, where he played in the water and with the bubbles and even took his first train ride. The next set of pictures is from my Auntie Pam's 50th birthday bash up at the camp. David had fun playing in the pool and eating birthday cake! After that is our trip to Cape Cod. David got to see his Great Aunts and Uncle and his Nana. He also was able to play at the beach a lot and even learned how to play Mini Golf.

Enjoy all of the pictures. Now that summer is over (sigh) I'll try to be better about my updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!!! where are the draft pics? you know that was one of the most important things on your adgenda this summer!!! haaa...OH, by the way, I had every intention to call you yesterday after i got out of work, on my way home....well, as we were leaving the spa last night a hose busted open and there was 3inches of water thru out the whole place....didn't get out of there til 1230am!!!!! so i figured you were sleeping, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! better late than never! hope it was a good one! love ya