April 2, 2009

The Parks: Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom

I am finally getting a chance to upload some pictures from our trip. It's been so much fun and I really haven't had a chance to get on the computer. Not to mention the time it has taken for me to organize and edit my pictures. Perhaps if I were not such a perfectionist when it comes to my photos, then I would have had some posted earlier! At some point I will create a slide show of all the pictures but this one is just an overview!

On Monday we went to Animal Kingdom. We took a ride on the Kilimanjaro Safari and the the Wildlife Express Train, saw a live performance of the Lion King and got to pet the goats and sheep at the Conservation Station. Here are some pictures from our day at Animal Kingdom.

David's new friend:


The Safari:


Mommy & David checking out Mickey Fishing:


Mommy, David & Shaun checking out the Flamingos:


David wanted to take his own pictures but posed for Auntie Kristin:



On Tuesday we spent the day at the Magic Kingdom. We went on Small World, took a Jungle Cruise, saw Pirates, had fun in Mickey's Town and the *big* kids got soaked on Splash Mountain. David even rode on his first roller coaster! We plan on going back on tomorrow since there was so much more we would like to see but did not have the time.

Here are some pictures of us at the Magic Kingdom:

For some reason, David started calling Cinderella's Castle the *Sand* Castle, so here is his picture in front of the Sand Castle.


David on the Jungle Cruise boat ride:


David's first Roller Coaster:


On the Merry-Go-Round with Mommy:


Shaun on the tram, time to go home!


Later I will work on our pictures from Epcot. That is where David got to meet Mickey and the gang. Thanks to a tip from the Stacks we only waited in line one time to meet all five characters!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like so much fun, I am regressing, I wish I could go back there!!!! :( Have soo much fun, don't worry about all the pictures have fun while you are there, update us all when you are home! Enjoy! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys are having a blast! I look forward to more pics!

Anonymous said...

but like jodi said, wait til you get home...go soak up that sun!!! and make sure you bring it home with you!

Love krystal~