July 16, 2009

The Boys Professional Portraits

Two weeks ago I took the boys to get their pictures done. I had felt bad for Shaun since he's only been one other time and David had them done three times by the age of one. David was great...all he needed was the incentive of M&M's to listen to the photographer. He posed and smiled so nice. Shaun, on the other hand, had some issues staying in one place long enough to snap a photo (he's a little too young to get the concept of a bribe).

It was more important for me to get individual shots than ones of them together so you can see from the is picture that Shaun was done. I must have sat him down in that spot five times before she was able to snap this picture.



Shaun - Age 1


David Age 3 (well almost 3)


Cheese!


He really wanted those M&M's!


My cutie!

No comments: