July 6, 2009

Summer BBQ

Yesterday was another fantastic day spent with good friends and eating some great food! I overate as usual but it was SO worth it! The menu was surf and turf and it was YUM! I made my famous orange glazed salmon and Brian marinated some jumbo shrimp and some sirloin steak. There was also some veggie kabob's and corn on the cob! Not to toot our own horns, but we always eat well when Brian and I plan a menu! Perhaps it's our new calling! We even joked about catering other peoples cookouts!

The kids had a blast playing outside in the sun and swimming in the pool. David also had fun learning how to drive Brady's Power Wheel (check them out in the video below)! It was a nice relaxing day, making me sad when the sun set and it was time for all of us to go home.



Brady & David crusin'


Shaun wanted to drive too!


David enjoying the Surf and Turf!


Corn on the Cob


Our happy family!

No comments: