January 9, 2011

It's New Years Resolution Time

And that means time to get back on the wagon! My biggest goal for the new year, besides getting down to a healthy BMI, is to be able to run a 10k. I am going to start slowly working my way up to running 3 miles consistently on the treadmill and on once the weather is a bit warmer and the side walks clear, I will be running a new course that is a total of 4 miles.

The next round of Biggest Loser is in full swing we had first weigh in on January 1st. I am starting 1.5 pounds higher than where I finished the last round, but considering all the Holiday indulgences and lack of exercise, I cannot complain!

Biggest Loser Starting Weight (my third round!)


Things have been really hectic and crazy around here. I am going on 8 straight months without a full nights sleep (thanks Evan!), add that to a busy Holiday season, and I am just spent! It has finally caught up with me, making it hard to stay motivated. So it's a good thing that the competition has started back up. I still have a good 20 pounds I would like to lose, if not more! And so far so good, I had a great first week. It helped that I have been able to give up my morning bagel sandwich habit!



Starting: 155.0
This Week: 152.7
Wk 2 Loss: 2.3 lbs
Total Loss: 2.3 lbs (32.7 overall)

It's such a good feeling to be so close to seeing that 5 become a 4!! A number that I haven't seen there since my wedding over 8 years ago!!

No comments: