February 7, 2011

A Small Set Back

It was only a matter of time before all those snow days caught up to me! This is only my second gain since starting this journey back in June, so I really cannot complain! And it wasn't even a half a pound. But it's still a gain and as I promised myself in the very beginning of this, I was going to hold myself accountable and so here it is:



Last Week: 150.9
This Week: 151.1
Wk 6 Loss: +0.2
Total Loss: 3.9 (34.3 overall)

Looking on the bright side of this teeny tiny set back, I am getting faster with my runs! I am running 2 miles consistently around 22 minutes (or less!)! And today I ran my fastest 5k by almost minute (33:54) with a pace of under 11 minute miles! Looks like we're not going to be getting snow before the next weigh in so hopefully not being stuck in the house will cure munchies!!

And on a related note I wasn't the only one to weigh in this week! Evan and Shaun had their check-ups today and there stats are posted below! I am happy to report that Evan's weight is now proportioned to his height!

Evan's 9 Month Stats:
Weight: 19.2 pounds (23rd percentile)
Height: 27 3/4 inches (24th percentile)


Shaun's 2.7 year Stats:
Weight: 32.8 pounds (75th percentile)
Height: 36 3/4 inches (48th percentile)

No comments: