February 13, 2011

THIRTY FIVE POUNDS!

As of Friday's weigh-in I am down THIRTY-FIVE pounds since June! Slowly but surely I will reach my goal!



Last Week: 151.1
This Week: 150.4
Wk 7 Loss: 0.7
Total Loss: 4.7lbs (35 overall!)

I have definitely hit a plateau, as I have been hovering in the low 150's for a while now. I figured out that it probably has something to do with Evan (Yes, I am shamefully blaming my baby for not being able to break out of the 150's!). Now that he is starting to eat table food and sleeping more at night he is not nursing as much (which can burn up to 500 calories a day) and I wasn't taking that into account when tracking my calories. So I will keep that in the back of my mind and work on increasing my exercise and adjusting the amount of food I eat and hopefully I'll be able to break through this plateau in the next couple of weeks!

No comments: