November 3, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude

I found this idea on Pinterest and decided that it would be a good way to get in some more practice. Especially since Santa, out of the kindness of his heart, came all the way down from the North Pole to deliver the 50mm prime lens I have been wanting, a little early!

Since I'm a little late to the game, I am going to post the first three in this blog post!

Day 1: Favorite Food
This was easy, I just made my favorite dinner tonight and photographed it for my food blog!

Cuban Pork! YUM!


Day 2: Smile
I have lots of pictures of smiles, but I want to use one I actually took today so I am posting this one of my Shaunie kicking the leftover snow from the freak October storm we had last Saturday!


Day 3: Happiness
I don't think it gets any better than a picture with my 3 little guys!! I am lucky that they genuinely love to play together, it's never forced! They have lots of fun together and I think it shows!

No comments: