November 27, 2011

Our Family Portraits!

Today once it warmed up a bit, we got the boys dressed and headed outside so I could get our annual Christmas card picture. Since I have spent the last year practicing in manual mode and taking classes, I opted to skip the studio this year and take them myself. I ordered a remote for my camera so I wouldn't have to run back and forth with the timer set. This way we could get set and I would just aim my remote at push the button and snap the picture! I am really excited with how they came out! Here are the images I got today from our mini-holiday photo shoot (minus, of course, the official Christmas card photo!).

Shaun's not smiling but I think it's still sweet!


My boys!


Our happy little family!








Me and my babies!




David




Shaunie!




And last but not least, Evan!

No comments: