November 25, 2011

A Thanksgiving to Remember!

This year we had the family over to celebrate Thanksgiving at our new home! It was such a wonderful day and everything went off without a hitch. I won't lie, I did little happy dance in my kitchen when all my food was ready to eat exactly on time!! I am so thankful for family.

My 26lb brined, stuffed herb crusted Turkey!


The Thanksgiving Day spread, turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sausage stuffing, squash, homemade gravy and then on the other side is some green beans and roasted carrots and parsnips! YUM!


My boys dressed up for the Thanksgiving festivities!

And now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to start thinking about Christmas! And begin the traditional day after Thanksgiving Christmas decorating. We started tonight by putting up the tree. The boys helped a little but it's so big, Charlie needed a step ladder just to fluff the top! I can't wait to start decorating it tomorrow!









It was a wonderful start to our holiday season! And I hope yours will be as merry and bright!

No comments: