January 20, 2012

Getting Involved!

One of the things that was always important to me when we moved was to make sure that we got the boys involved in the community. It was a huge part of our lives in Revere (and I still visit our old Rec whenever I can!) and I want it to be a part of our lives here. All three boys have been taking swimming lessons since the summer, David has done Soccer in the fall and now he's doing basketball as well as a music class. And Shaun and Evan are a part of the schools Family Center, a free playgroup where parents can come and make a craft and play games with their preschooler. There is also time for playing outside (Evan's favorite part!) when the weather permits!

I am also doing my part at getting involved by becoming a member of the PTA. This is a great community and I am so happy to be a part of it! I am looking forward to checking out more and more activities as the year goes on!  Below are some pictures from some of the boys latest activities!

Evan playing at Family Center
Shaun singing a song about Penguins!
Shaun FINALLY puts his face under water to swim!
Building a tall tower on the first snow day of the year!
Evan not sure what to think about the snow
He shoots, he scores! 
The next Ray Allen?!  Maybe if he were taller!

No comments: