January 23, 2012

I Heart Faces / By the Book (and Project 365 - Day 23)

Today I am combining my 365 image with this weeks I Heart Faces, By the Book challenge. My original plan was to try and capture my oldest son reading to the the baby. I asked Evan if he wanted to read a book and he promptly went to the bookshelf grabbed his favorite words book walked over to the couch and sat down on the floor. He opened the book up and started "reading" the words. He's saying Apple, as I snapped this picture! Guess he didn't need big brother after all!




Don't forget to stop over at I Heart Faces to see all the amazing "by the book" images!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

he's cutie..

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! And I love the angle!

Sarah of balderdashfiddle-faddleandpiffle.blogspot.com