January 16, 2012

I Heart Faces ~ Family Fun

This weeks I Heart Faces challenge is Family Fun! I am submitting this one of my boys. They are 5, 3.5 and 20 months and it's practically impossible to get a picture where all 3 are looking at me. This image came from me trying to get all 3 boys to lay on their bellies next to each other. Evan (the baby!) likes to climb up on top of people when he sees them lay on their bellies. And David & Shaun thought it was hilarious!

Stop by I Heart Faces to see more great examples of Family Fun!
 

6 comments:

Sarah Trulove said...

This is just SO CUTE!

Lara said...

Lovely shot of boys, being boys

Life with Kaishon said...

That looks like a very happy time! : )

Kay Rhodes said...

What a great photo. It really captures the theme.

Boston Pam said...

Thanks everyone! =)

Gwen said...

Great faces! Love their happy looks!