January 6, 2012

Project 365 - Day 6

Big Boy Bed! A few months ago we purchased a big boy bed set for Evan with our Jordan's Furniture voucher money! Since there are no more babies that need to use the crib there was no rush to move him, but the crib is old and with the moves, it has been disassembled and reassembled a few times now, so I thought I would give it a try tonight and see how it went. Worse case, we move him back to the crib.

When I first asked him after his story if he wanted to try his big boy bed he said NO and pointed to his crib. I decided that I would lie him down on the bed anyway and see what his reaction was. If I got the same reaction I got when I tried to sit him on the potty the other day then I would put him in the crib. Turns out he went and laid right down. I grabbed his pillow out, and pillow pet out of his crib and tucked him in. He had a HUGE grin on his face when I asked him if he liked it! When it was time to put the other boys to bed I opened his door to check on him (with my camera of course). I was happy to see my sleeping little boy still tucked in right where I left him! Looks like the crib is on it's way to retirement.



This was taken with the help of my new speedlite, with the flash bouncing up on the ceiling and the other settings were as follows:
Shutter: 1 sec
Aperture: f/1.4
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO: 6400

No comments: