May 1, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Evan!

At 1am this morning my little nugget turned 2! He was very excited about it being his birthday. He's been singing Happy Birthday to himself all weekend and I was able to get it on video last night before bed. All day he's been asking to watch his video and he even sings along to it!

Evan is such a fire cracker.  He's extremely independent.  He loves to play angry birds and trace letters on my phone, saying "I did it" when he finishes.  He doesn't stop talking or singing from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed and I am sure that someday he'll be going into public service since he loves the people!  He waves to strangers at the mall, saying "Hi, hello! I Evan!" and he is always finding some adult at family center to wrap around his finger.  Including the schools principal who he got to play puzzles with during a recent math night.  Ever since then he's been running up to her and giving her hugs every time he sees her.  I think the school is in BIG trouble when Evan starts going there!

He is also taken terrible 2's to a whole new level!  He's super fresh and the most demanding child I have ever seen.  He knows what he wants and wants it NOW!  And will often go right up to someone and take what he wants.  Right now we're trying to combat a hitting problem.  He's not doing it aggressively, but because he thinks he's funny.  Either way,  we need to nip that in the bud.  Doesn't help when he is learning it from his older brothers who like to solve their issues by duking it out [insert big eye roll here!]

I don't know how he does it, but he has the personality that makes me want to simultaneously hug him and strangle him!  He can be a royal pain most days but I adore him and his mischievous ways!  Here are some Birthday pictures of my Birthday Boy!








Make a wish Evan!!!


Opening his brand new LeapPad, he is always trying to play angry birds on my phone or grabbing one of the boys DS's so we got him something he could call his own.  He didn't want to let it go, but we have to set it up first so he'll have to wait until morning to try it out!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh that face! I can totally see how he's such a cute little devil.

Happy 2nd Birthday Evan!