March 13, 2005

24

24 has become my new obsession. During yesterday's snow storm C and I decided to break out the season one DVD set (which I had gotten him two years ago). We don't normally watch this show but C had kinda got into the show at the end the second season. That year for his birthday I bought the Season One DVD set - so he could see what previously happened. Well to make a long story short - he just didn't have time to watch anymore and so we kinda forgot all about it. I decided since it was the only thing in our DVD collection that remained unwatched we should pop it in and we'll watch a couple episodes. Well 8 hours later - we are hooked. We aren't even at the half way point. Well I can't even watch right now because C abandoned me to go skiing today and I have been instructed not to watch with out him. So anyway I cna't speak for the show right now - but season one is really good!

1 comment:

armalicious said...

The first season was much, much better than the other ones. I just have a hard time believing that Jack Bauer keeps getting into these horrible situations that affect his family and everyone around him year after year.

But, yeah - the first season rocked and my husband & I were addicted as well.