March 5, 2005

I got the Part!!!

A little known fact about me is I love to sing! I sing all the time - I pretty much never stop! I am currently singing in a student run A Capella group associated with C's medical school. We are the Dermatones! Ha get it Dermatones. Don't worry I don't get it either - it is a pun for Dermatome which is a nerve distribution or something - I had to ask C.

We sing for nursing homes, DMS functions and each spring we have a charity concert where we raise money for a local charity. Since it is student run we have a lot of fun and we pick and arrange our own music. Not me - I am only vocally talented. Tuesday we held auditions for some of the songs we'll be singing this spring and I got the solo I wanted!! Anyone in the Hanover area on May 8th at about 5pm come and hear us - we're pretty good!!! Plus it'll be for a good cause! Tra la la la

No comments: